The cat or dog in your house is naturally curious with the holiday seasonal plants that are brought in the home. Only be observant to their behavior as they approach these new arrivals. Mild to severe toxicity to mistletoe, holly, Christmas trees, and poinsettias can bring down a pet if ingested. Gastrointestinal upset is the main sufferance. And puppies and kittens are most susceptible! Please seek veterinarian attention if you suspect your beloved pet ate up the plant. The goal is to prevent any pet access to eating anything dangerous to them.
Perhaps, a safe location for the plants to be admired would do this year. Merry Christmas!